New England Sports Network, popularly known as NESN , is an American regional sports cable and satellite television network that is owned by a joint venture of Fenway Sports Group (which owns a controlling 80% interest, and is the owner of Boston Red Sox and Liverpool Football Club) and Delaware North (which owns the remaining 20% interest in the network, and owns the TD Garden, home of the Boston Celtics and Boston Bruins). Headquartered in Watertown, Massachusetts, the network is primarily carried on cable providers throughout New England (except in Fairfield County, Connecticut, which is part of the greater New York City media market). NESN is also distributed nationally on satellite providers DirecTV and Dish Network and as NESN National via select cable providers. As of April 19, 2019

Property Value
dbo:abstract
  • New England Sports Network, popularly known as NESN , is an American regional sports cable and satellite television network that is owned by a joint venture of Fenway Sports Group (which owns a controlling 80% interest, and is the owner of Boston Red Sox and Liverpool Football Club) and Delaware North (which owns the remaining 20% interest in the network, and owns the TD Garden, home of the Boston Celtics and Boston Bruins). Headquartered in Watertown, Massachusetts, the network is primarily carried on cable providers throughout New England (except in Fairfield County, Connecticut, which is part of the greater New York City media market). NESN is also distributed nationally on satellite providers DirecTV and Dish Network and as NESN National via select cable providers. As of April 19, 2019 NESN is no longer available on PlayStation Vue. NESN is the primary broadcaster of the Boston Red Sox and the Boston Bruins – serving as the exclusive home for all games that are not televised by a national network. NESN also carries minor league baseball games, regional college sports events, various outdoor and sports talk shows, and tape delayed broadcasts of Premier League soccer games. The network has become synonymous with local sports in New England, and is considered a local institution. (en)
dbo:broadcastArea
dbo:firstAirDate
  • 1984-03-21 (xsd:date)
dbo:headquarter
dbo:owningCompany
dbo:pictureFormat
dbo:wikiPageEditLink
dbo:wikiPageExternalLink
dbo:wikiPageExtracted
  • 2019-10-11 23:07:48Z (xsd:date)
dbo:wikiPageHistoryLink
dbo:wikiPageID
  • 508850 (xsd:integer)
dbo:wikiPageLength
  • 35088 (xsd:integer)
dbo:wikiPageModified
  • 2019-10-11 23:07:19Z (xsd:date)
dbo:wikiPageOutDegree
  • 264 (xsd:integer)
dbo:wikiPageRevisionID
  • 920799724 (xsd:integer)
dbo:wikiPageRevisionLink
dbp:wikiPageUsesTemplate
dbp:wordnet_type
dct:subject
rdf:type
rdfs:comment
  • New England Sports Network, popularly known as NESN , is an American regional sports cable and satellite television network that is owned by a joint venture of Fenway Sports Group (which owns a controlling 80% interest, and is the owner of Boston Red Sox and Liverpool Football Club) and Delaware North (which owns the remaining 20% interest in the network, and owns the TD Garden, home of the Boston Celtics and Boston Bruins). Headquartered in Watertown, Massachusetts, the network is primarily carried on cable providers throughout New England (except in Fairfield County, Connecticut, which is part of the greater New York City media market). NESN is also distributed nationally on satellite providers DirecTV and Dish Network and as NESN National via select cable providers. As of April 19, 2019 (en)
rdfs:label
  • New England Sports Network (en)
owl:sameAs
foaf:homepage
foaf:isPrimaryTopicOf
foaf:name
  • New England Sports Network (en)
is dbo:division of
is dbo:network of
is dbo:subsidiary of
is dbo:wikiPageDisambiguates of
is dbo:wikiPageRedirects of
is dbp:network of
is dbp:television of
is dbp:tv of
is foaf:primaryTopic of